Chemical Testing and Chemical Analysis
IMI offers chemical testing and analytical services in a wide range of fields.
Our Analytical laboratories are accredited under ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 18001, Responsible Care and have GLP certification. The laboratories are subject to FDA inspection.
Our Laboratory services include a top grade analytical department who can analyse your samples using:
- Traditional wet analysis
- Elemental analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Physico-chemical measurements
- SEM, EDS
- Effluent analysis
- Water quality analysis
Our Corrosion Laboratory offers:
- Selection of Construction Materials
- Electrochemical Corrosion Laboratory Research and Field Testing
- Protective Coating and Corrosion Inhibitors
- Corrosion Failure Analysis in Severe Environments
- High Temperature and Pressure Research
The Plastics Applicative Laboratory offers
- Development of proprietary formulations
- Testing of plastic materials
- Technical consulting and computerized market and/or literature surveys
Preparative Services include mini-pilot and pilot plants, and can operate under cGMP guidelines.
In addition, the IMI Library can supply search and document acquisition services.
IMI has staff qualified to consign air shipments of Dangerous Goods and can assist our clients with this on request.
For More Information Contact Us: