Central Analytical Laboratory
The Central Analytical Laboratory supplies analytical services (method development, method adaptation and routine testing) under ISO 9001.
- Raw materials testing
- Active materials testing
- Qualitative and quantitative testing for determination of impurities in organic and inorganic materials
- Sediment analysis
- Pesticide and biocide analysis
- Water, wastewater, seawater analysis
- Residue and pollutant analysis
Types of analysis
- Wet chemistry analysis
- HPLC, GC, IC – Gas, liquid and ion chromatography.
- TGA and DSC – Thermal analysis for determination of H2O%, Tg, Tc, Tm
- ICP and AAS – quantitative elemental analysis
- XRF – X-Ray Fluorescence – qualitative elemental analysis
- XRD – X-Ray Diffraction – Crystal structure investigation
- EA – Elemental analysis, C, H, N, S, O
- TOC - Total Organic Carbon
- COD - Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Determination of residual organic substances
- FTIR, UV/VIS spectrophotometry
- MFA – Mercury fluorescence analyzer – determination of mercury
- SEM – Scanning electron microscope
- EDS – Energy dispersive spectroscopy
- PSD – Particle size distribution analysis – Measurement of size and size distribution of particles using a Malvern instrument in a dry or a wet environment.
- BET – Powder surface area measurement
- Hg porosity – Determination of pore size and area using a mercury porosimeter.
- Measurement of viscosity and density for solids, liquids and mixtures