Flame Retardancy Testing
The IMI Fire Retardancy Group has extensive experience in the field of FR's, both halogenated and non-halogenated, and can assist in developing flame retardant formulations. The Group deals not only with regular plastiic polymers but also with polyurethane foam and textiles.
- UL-94 - vertical specimens
- LOI (Limiting Oxygen Index) ASTM D-2863 - with a FIRE (UK) automatic instrument
- B2 (DIN 4102) - Flame retardancy standard for rigid polyurethane foams and sheets
- California TB 117 A&D - for flexible polyurethane foams
- BS 5852 CRIB 5 - Flame retardancy standard for flexible polyurethane foams